Friday, January 9, 2009

ah

Do you ever feel like you're making progress but then suddenly fear creeps in and makes you second guess yourself? It's really annoying!

Sometimes I feel like I'm doing better with things, and I know I am... i just have to not let fear come in and take over... or not forget everything I've learned. even though the lessons have been hard recently, I can't forget them. They are needed and important.

I don't want to go back to school. And I feel kinda bad for not wanting to go back... I feel like now that it's been 3 weeks I should be ready! But, everytime I come home, I am just so happy. And my friendships with Michelle and Lynda and others have just grown so much. We hang out every night, me and Michelle... we're not sick of each other, it's just the 2 of us, hanging out, eating, sharing our struggles and joys with each other. Reminding the other that God is faithful when they have forgotten. I think when I'm at home God has put people in my life and He has used me in ways that show me that I can make a difference. I love that. It's really cool to see that God is using you to bring joy to other people. Also, when I'm home I don't have a thousand papers and tests to study for. I can just sit. and talk. Not worry about what's due the next day.

I don't know...I just love being home.

Can't break just be a little bit longer?

No comments: