Friday, September 18, 2009

1/3

My first of 3 blocks this semester is almost over... Just about a week and a half left. What a whirlwind it has been! I can't believe how much work I've done in the past 4 weeks or so. But the thing is, even though I've had more work with classes this year, this year is SO much better then others have been. I can't get over what a difference this year is.

My friends are amazing.
My passion for teaching seems to be growing every day.
God is drawing me closer to Himself through His Word each morning.
I live in a cute house with 3 awesome girls.
There's no drama.
I'm not constantly anxious, thinking I'm doing something wrong.
I feel loved.
And wanted.
I'm getting involved in things.
I'm reading the Bible every day.
I'm looking to Him for my strength and relying on Him alone for all that I need.
Friendships are growing and deepening, not breaking or distancing.
I'm happy. And joyful. And taking in every moment of my senior year.


I'm looking forward to going home for fall break, but just because I miss my family and friends... not cause I feel like I'm dying to leave and get away from all that's going on here... it's very different. I'm really happy and just continue to thank God everyday for all that He's taught me and all He's blessing me with.

No comments: