Wednesday, February 11, 2009

21*


So... I turned 21 on Monday... and can I just say that I have the best friends in the world? cause i do.


My 3 most favorite people at Covenant took me on a surprise picnic in Coolidge park (one of my favorite places), they brought blankets, dishes, we bought subway sandwiches (another favorite!) fruit, cups and lemonade mix, they made me brownies (favorite dessert!), ranch doritos....(you guessed it - my favorite chips!) and basically made me feel super special.


I have realized how important friendships are, the value of being honest, and the blessing of having people in your life that you can turn to no matter what, and who love you regardless. I have grown a lot this year. And these 3 girls have been there to encourage me, help me, pray for me, listen to me, the list goes on and on. I hope you girls know just how much I love you. Thank you for making my 21st birthday so wonderful...


No comments: