Friday, February 13, 2009

tired

I've been wanting to blog for a while...and now that I have the time, the words just won't form. I hate it when that happens.

I'm really tired.

I want my bed at home. I'm ready for a break... the work is piling up... I haven't had a good night's sleep in about a week.

I miss my friends.

I miss my family.

And my dog.

I'm ready to be done school and be a teacher now.

I'm tired of not knowing where I'll be and what I'll be doing. I wish we could just know how things will turn out. But I guess that's why they call it faith.

Well I'm off to bake cookies.

Will write more later.

1 comment:

katie said...

aw stace i totally know how you feel. just remember that God is our strength and we can rely on him when there's nothing else left. i know that's really cliche or whatever but just let it sink in and it might help. i don't know it helped me...