Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Enjoying every moment

So I have been back to school now for over a week, and classes start tomorrow. This year has already been... well, better then words can say. I've learned a lot recently and have learned that God's timing is by far, better than our own. You may be praying and praying for God to relieve some situation or pain or sadness you're going through.. and sometimes it may feel as though He's not answering or listening. But HIS timing is perfect! There are things I've prayed for that seriously seemed to last forever... but I've come to see that if I hadn't experienced it for as long as I did, I wouldn't have learned as much!

This year has already been full of blessings. The people I live with are absolutely amazing. We are going to do a house bible study and I'm so excited. My goal is to get involved in a lot this year. I didn't do near as much last year as I now wish I had... like going to Kilter, soccer games, etc. I just want to enjoy it and spend it with as many people as possible and just enjoy every moment God's giving me here. I'm so excited to see what this year unfolds. What challenges I'm faced with and how I overcome them. How my relationship with God grows. How my relationships with people deepen. Learning to be the best teacher I can be and one that shows Christ to her students the best she can.

I'm so excited for this year.

No comments: