Saturday, November 8, 2008

Unexpected Gifts continued...

So last night was so much fun! Taryn and Jill took me out to eat and to the symphony!! I knew where we were going...but I didn't know they were treating! :) It was an unexpected gift and a pleasant surprise and it was so much fun getting dressed up with them, going off the mountain, taking pictures, and not worrying about schoolwork! :)

So we went to Blue Plate for dinner and then walked to Greyfriars for the coffee lovers, and then to the Tivoli to see Stravinski's Firebird Suite. And... there are seriously no words to even describe how amazing it was. After the finale was over we just sat there staring in utter amazement at what we had just heard. It got me thinking about how wonderful it must be to have a gift like that, and as a Christian, to use your talents and gifts to bring glory to Him; to recognize that it is He Who has given you this incredible ability. I had been to the Tivoli before and it was great, but this far surpassed last time. It was yet again, another unexpected gift. :)

It was a night full of friends, laughter, food, music, and inside jokes that make me laugh out loud every time I think about them haha ...And I loved every bit of it. :)

No comments: